Shout Marketing Pit Tents come complete with full colour printed canopy and a heavy duty 45mm hexagonal aluminium frame. We print your logo, text or images onto all sides of the canopy so it provides fantastic exposure for your brand at an amazingly low price.
For even more brand exposure and protection from the elements you can order the optional walls for the back and/or the sides which includes single or double sided full colour print.
The printed marquee can be easily assembled in 5 minutes and then packed away in it’s own compact deluxe carry bag with wheels. It is perfect for corporate events, school fetes, sporting club events, motocross, road racing, BMX, mountain biking, cricket clubs, football games, market stalls or anywhere a temporary shelter or quickshade is required.
Contact us for a quote using our “Contact Us” page or by simply emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3 sizes available: 3×3 metre, 4.5×3 metre and 6×3 metre
- 4 adjustable height settings
- Strong 45mm hexagonal anodised aluminium frame (Strong 1mm aluminium profile)
- Full colour custom printed canopy can include your logo, text or photo images
- Optional full size or half size back and side walls with single or double sided full colour custom print available.
- Half size walls ordered with a gazebo are supplied with aluminium support bars
- Includes 4 x spare frame screws
- Comes with deluxe carry bag with wheels
- Assembles in only 5 minutes
- Packed Size: 1640x280x275mm (3×3) 1640x350x275mm (4.5×3) 1640x485x275mm (6×3)
- Packed Weight: 20 kgs (3×3) 24 kgs (4.5×3) 31 kgs (6×3)
- 12 month warranty
The Pit Tents have 4 adjustable height settings. Below are the heights for each setting – with measurements for the Side (from the bottom to the top of the vertical posts) and the Centre (from the floor to the very top of the Pit Tent):
Setting 1 – Side : 2170mm high Centre : 3250mm high
Setting 2 – Side : 2250mm high Centre : 3330mm high
Setting 3 – Side : 2330mm high Centre : 3410mm high
Setting 4 – Side : 2410mm high Centre : 3490mm high
NOTE: Canopy and walls are guaranteed to fit Shout Marketing Pit Tents only
Assembly Guide – Download Here
We recommend that the Pit Tent canopy and walls are cleaned after every use.
To clean the canopy and walls use a mild detergent in warm water with a soft mop or cloth. It is important to note that no
solvents or abrasive cleaners should be used on any part of the Pit Tent. We suggest that you do not extend the
uprights so that the canopy is more easily accessible without ladders.
To avoid the growth of mildew on the canopy and walls, it is important that the Pit Tent is completely dry before
packing down into the carry case.
Make sure that you check the Pit Tent before every use to ensure that:
• No part of the frame or trusses are broken or damaged
• All screws are intact and tight
• Upright posts are clean and free of any tape or other items
Any damage to the frame or trusses, or missing screws, will put extra stress on the Pit Tent and may cause struc- tural damage or failure. The Pit Tent should not be used until these items have been repaired or replaced.
Damaged parts of the frame or trusses can be removed using a screwdriver. If replacement parts are required please
contact the Shout Marketing Team at email@example.com and advise the exact part that you require.
The Pop Up Gazebos must be transported in an upright position when the canopy is attached. If it must be transported
horizontally the canopy must be removed first to make sure it is not damaged during transportation.
The Pit Tent should not be used in windy conditions. They should always be correctly secured to the ground with
steel pegs, sandbags or other weights to ensure they do not move.
These Pit Tents are designed as a temporary shelter. They should not be left up for extended periods of time and
should never be left unattended.